Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

two (2) names

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1two (2) names Empty two (2) names Fri May 20, 2011 4:37 pm

godhunter08

Arresto Menor

Good day!
I have 2 names, the first one being my birth name which is the one in my passport as well structured as:
1st, 2nd, middle initial, surname, suffix
On the other hand, the one I am using right now in all of my IDs (except the birth certificate & passport) and transactions is a short version of my birth name, for convenience sake, looks like this:
1st, middle initial, surname
Is there a certificate that I can get to prove that both names refer to the same person? I'm having problems dealing with banks because of having 2 names.
Thanks very much.

2two (2) names Empty Re: two (2) names Fri May 20, 2011 9:44 pm

attyLLL

i doubt the bank will honor an affidavit, but you can try by having several disinterested persons issue them.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3two (2) names Empty Re: two (2) names Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:37 am

godhunter08

Arresto Menor

FYI po...the branch bank agreed that I issue them an affidavit of two disinterested persons to update my profile. Saan po ba ako makakakuha ng ganitong affidavit? What are the requirements to avail of such and does it need to be notarized? Thank you.

4two (2) names Empty Re: two (2) names Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:44 pm

attyLLL

there are samples on the net or ask a notary or lawyer to draft you one. yes, it should be notarized.

but more importantly, find two people who know you, but are not too close. friends and workmates, not blood relatives.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum