Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP PLEASE ASAP...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP PLEASE ASAP... Empty HELP PLEASE ASAP... Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:57 am

bluejust

Arresto Menor

I was hired as a freelance teacher in an online teaching company last Sept 2010. I signed a contract of 15 months. I also signed a paper that says I have to pay P40,000 for any breach of contract. I'm planning to resign next month. I have decided to stay in my hometown for good and to be with my baby. I'm a single mom and I only see her on the weekends.
Is there any best way to tell my employer that I'm resigning? Will they sue me to court and ask me to pay P40,000? Please help me. Thanks!

2HELP PLEASE ASAP... Empty Re: HELP PLEASE ASAP... Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:14 am

attyLLL

you have to file 30 day notice before your resignation can be effective. a shorter period is possible but the employer has to agree also.

i recommend you talk to your employer. can they sue, yes. will they, we can only speculate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum