Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need assistance on fraud i committed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need assistance on fraud i committed Empty need assistance on fraud i committed Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 am

gelo1572

Arresto Menor

Hi may i ask for assistance on several Fraud i committed when i secured a post paid line in different network providers.I have use several fictitious names, fake ids and fake financial documents. I know its wrong but have done it for so many reasons. have sold the phones after securing the line and have use the line only.

I know it will catch up on me and i want to stop it too and would want to seek advice on how to handle this.

I have paid some of the lines i got but the rest i was not able to.

Aside from fraud what case can be filed against me? if i talked to their legal dept would it be good for me so i can arrange some sort of settlement and continuously pay the accounts i have even on installment basis.

Pls i seek your guidance on this... i was force to do this as i cant land a decent job due to a much publicize scandal i have been into during the early 2000's involving a politician..

2need assistance on fraud i committed Empty Re: need assistance on fraud i committed Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:49 pm

attyLLL

tell them now that you are requesting to terminate the line, and that you will pay in installments. not much you can do but to keep offering settlement, and hopefully they will not find out or prove that you used fictitious names and docs

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need assistance on fraud i committed Empty need assistance on fraud i commited Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm

gelo1572

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice one last thing if ever that they have already found out what would be the best thing to do?

4need assistance on fraud i committed Empty Re: need assistance on fraud i committed Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:45 pm

attyLLL

don't admit anything, but keep offering settlement.

5need assistance on fraud i committed Empty need assistance on fraud i committed Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:28 am

gelo1572

Arresto Menor

Thanks for the advice. Can you help me find a lawyer who can assist me with this?

6need assistance on fraud i committed Empty Re: need assistance on fraud i committed Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

attyLLL

don't get a lawyer yet. if you do, it will signal them that something is very wrong and they will investigate further. just try to enter into settlements and fulfill you part.

7need assistance on fraud i committed Empty need assistance on fraud i committed Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:35 pm

gelo1572

Arresto Menor

Thanks for everything you have given me a big sigh of relief, peace of mind too.. Thanks to the one who thought of this on line help.God Bless

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum