Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my wife committed adultery. how do i get my son?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

knowmyright

Arresto Menor

we had civil marriage and after 3 years she left me for some other guy. my son was taken from me and now he is in US. how do i get him back? i dont have the courage because they are more well off than my family and i am afraid that I might just lose my son because of that. please let me know my rights. what can i do?

and since my ex wife had another, after two years of our separation, i am now in a relationship. i dont think its a violation since SHE started first and its been two years.. would appreciate if i get useful legal advices.

thank u so much

attyLLL

you mean your child is now in the United States? no clear remedy aside from initiating a case in the US.

you are still married. if you are living in with someone, that is still concubinage. doesn't matter who did what first.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum