Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychological violence committed by wife

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Psychological violence committed by wife Empty Psychological violence committed by wife Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:03 pm

namilosrubic

Arresto Menor

More than 2 years na kaming hiwalay ng wife ko, pero despite my efforts to support her and my kids, she continues to harass, and threaten to the point of having me killed, all because I do not want to be with her anymore. Wala akong karelasyon sa buong 2 taong hindi namin pagsasama, pero eventually, nagkaron na rin ako ng gf. We are being harassed continually because of this. Nag research ako at nakita ko yung RA 9262 (Psychological violence), but i realize that even though lahat ng andun sa law na yun ay ginagawa ng wife ko sakin, exclusive pala to sa babae lang. Ano ba ang pwede kong i-file that is similar to this? I have suffered destruction of property, verbal abuse, deprivation of child visitation, grave threats, up to the point of animal cruelty (she poisoned the puppy na gift ko sa mga anak ko). What can I do besides filing annulment or legal separation, dahil alam kong matagal to and she will still continue her abusive ways?

sweetpotato

Arresto Menor

bitter kase wife mo kaya ganun sya. pursue m nlng yung annulment nyo. hanngat sa isip nya asawa mo pa sya and she has all the advantage of being your wife mananatili syang mayabang. matatanngap nya din yan someday.

BCL13

Arresto Mayor

If you have proof of poisoning n'ya sa puppy, pwede yan ireklamo sa PAWS..di ko lang po alam punishment pero animal cruelty po ginawa nya..

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

File legal separation. Walang valid ground sa annulment. Btw support only the children not the wife

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum