Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Acts of lasciviousness committed by an 84 yr old male, help!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mai_lee

Arresto Menor

My grandfather who is 84 yrs old already is being sued for acts of lasciviousness for kissing ( smack on the lips ) a 9 yr old girl who lives in our apartment besides our house. There has been no touching to any parts of the girl's body. In my entire life my grandfather tookgood care of me and i never experienced any sexual or any kind of abuse from him. I mean can they really put him into jail, he is really old and if he did committed the crime, its probably because he isnt in his right state of mind because of old age? He couldn't even barely walk! I wanna help him, he wont be living in this world for so long, i hate seeing him die behind bars! What should we do pls help!

attyLLL

just focus on answering the charge if they do file it. give it some time, but try to assure the parents it will not happen again.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum