Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to correct my current surname in my doc's to use my Official Surname from NSO/PSA?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iambleseed0824

Arresto Menor

Hi, I just need help. I found out when I got my BC from PSA that my surname was the surname of my real father. I learned that the BC from PSA is the official or my legal identity. I used the surname of my stepfather in all of my credentials and documents and they file a late registration since I was a child. May I know what is the possible way to correct my current credentials and documents using my Official surname from PSA. Thank you so much. God bless

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you would have to apply for correction of all of your documents/ID to each respective institution.

iambleseed0824

Arresto Menor

Ano po ba mas mdli pra di na baguhin? Icorrect isa isa like BC ng mga anak ko, marriage contract ko at mga id's ko or pede ba ung sa nso nlng ang baguhin pra isa na lang. Kung ano po mas mdli at wala msaydo gastos at legal.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately, walang medaling option since your only option is either to have your documents corrected or magpapa ampon ka dun sa step father mo.

iambleseed0824

Arresto Menor

Oo nga po parehong mahirap ang proseso. Mraming salamat po. God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum