Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Correct Surname of my Eldest Child

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Correct Surname of my Eldest Child Empty Correct Surname of my Eldest Child Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

lalaloopsy

Arresto Menor

Hello po.

I really hope you can help me with this.

My eldest daughter was born last 2001, surname ko po ang na-carry ng birth certificate since hindi kami kasal ng father ng child ko. Came 2005, nag-file kami ulit to declare the surname of the father using the "Affidavit of Acknowledgement/Admission of Paternity" kasi mag-start na sya mag-school that time. We thought that all were already OK, however, when I file for an NSO authenticated copy last 2009, there was no indication of the father's surname. We went back to the LCR to confirm the issue and they provide us additional document and needs to file personally to NSO Main Office. Is the "Certificate" still valid if I will file it to NSO even it was issued last 2009? And why does it was not registered automatically to NSO even we already filed it in the LCR?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum