Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my rights as the eldest illegitimate son..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jenb

Arresto Menor

im the eldest son and i have 2 younger sisters from the present marriage of my dad. i wish to ask what my rights are because my stepmother and 2 sisters are greedy. im almost 30 and i have a family already. can i ask for properties from my dad eventhough he's still alive? can i fight for it? And lastly what if my dad passes away already,who has majority of the rights? will it be mine as the only male and eldest among all?
hope to hear from you..
thanks and Godbless

rchrd

rchrd

In case your father dies without a will, you are entitled to recieve 1/2 of what your sisters are entitled to.

You can respectfully talk to your father and invoke his love to you - his only son. Maybe you can talk him about leaving you and his grandchildren (your children) some material things in memory of a loving and fair father and grandfather. This is not a problem if you had been a good son 21

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum