Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

do i have any rights from my father?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1do i have any rights from my father? Empty Rights for me as Illegitimate daughter. Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:34 pm

joan_delosreyes

Arresto Menor

Hi, im joan 21 years old. I have grown up asking myself about sa mga tinatamasa ng mga kapatid ko sa panglimang asawa ng tatay ( from the second wife to now puro kabit since married si Papa ko sa unang asawa niya). Minsan kasi naiisip ko all pareparehas kame illegitimate na anak just using my fathers username this case s dexxx rexxx. Ask ko lang po nakasunod po kasi surname ko sa father ko. Which I have use since since. Now everytime pupunta ako sa bahay ng tatay ko makikita ko magandang buhay ng mga kapatid ko sa asawa niya ngayon hinihiling ko na dapat nararanasan ko din yun mga un. Me sariling quarry tatay ko na halos nasa close to 500,000 and kita sa isang buan or lesser pero malaki pa din na ako sa tuwing mapupunta ako sa kanila dumadalaw inaabutan ako ng isang libo lang. Ung mga kapatid ko sa father ko pati anak sa ibang lalaki ng asawa ng tatay ko ngayon nagagawang ipasok sa magandang school samantalang ako hindi. Me karapatan po ba ako maghabol ng dapat na para sakin mula sa tatay ko? kahit pa sabihin na ung mautak na asawa ng tatay ko ngaun pinasunod na lahat ng anak niya (pati isang anak niya sa iba) sa lastname ng tatay ko? please do post your a reply for my questions. Really need it badly.

2do i have any rights from my father? Empty do i have any rights from my father? Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:17 pm

joan_delosreyes

Arresto Menor

Hi po attorney im joan 21 years old. I have grown up asking myself about sa mga tinatamasa ng mga kapatid ko sa panglimang asawa ng tatay ( from the second wife to now puro kabit since married si Papa ko sa unang asawa niya). Minsan kasi naiisip ko pareparehas kame illegitimate na anak just using my fathers username this case is delos reyes. Ask ko lang po nakasunod po kasi surname ko sa father ko. Which I have use since since. Now everytime pupunta ako sa bahay ng tatay ko makikita ko magandang buhay ng mga kapatid ko sa asawa niya ngayon hinihiling ko na dapat nararanasan ko din yun mga un. Me sariling quarry tatay ko na halos nasa close to 500,000 and kita sa isang buwan or lesser pero malaki pa din na ako sa tuwing mapupunta ako sa kanila dumadalaw inaabutan ako ng isang libo lang. Ung mga kapatid ko sa father ko pati isang anak sa ibang lalaki ng asawa ng tatay ko ngayon nagagawang ipasok sa magandang school samantalang ako hindi. Me karapatan po ba ako maghabol ng dapat na para sakin mula sa tatay ko? kahit pa sabihin na ung mautak na asawa ng tatay ko ngaun pinasunod na lahat ng anak niya (pati isang anak niya sa iba) sa lastname ng tatay ko? at kahit nagun pinagsasalitaan ako ng tatay ko na wala na ako makukuha na kahit ano galing sa kaniya dahil sa hindi lang daw ako ang anak niya sa labas? Me nagadvice po kasi sakin na ipaglaban ko daw ung karapatan ko ( I mean hindi ko nga po alam me karapatan ako being an illegitimate na anak.
Kahit na po walang pirma sa birth certificate ko ung tatay ko recognizing that I'm his daughter. If in that case denial will be done by my father in accordance of his name presence as the father on my birth certificate even without his signature would a DNA test be implied to be done to proved that I really am his daughter? Sorry dami po kasi tanong na gumugulo sa isip ko. So I'm seeking for an advice from real attorney about the matters. please do post your reply for my questions. Really need it badly.Madaming thanks po. I'll visit continuously here for any answers or if it's not too much to ask for please do answer my questions through my email address joan_delosreyes@hotmail.com

3do i have any rights from my father? Empty Re: do i have any rights from my father? Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 pm

attyLLL

please do not post in many threads. i will get to your question at some point.

who raised you? who paid for your education? did your father give regular support while you were growing up? if someone else provided, that person is entitled to seek reimbursement for his costs from your father.

there is no law that requires that all the children should be treated equally, just that each is entitled to support. if you are 21, then you can seek support to finish college.

it is when he dies that you will have equal standing with all the rest of the illegitimate children.

do you or your mother have any written evidence that he acknowledged you as his daughter? a letter?

your remedy is to file an action for filiation and the person who paid for your support for reimbursement. yes, the court may order a DNA exam. i recommend that your first step is to write to your father and ask that he officially recognize you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4do i have any rights from my father? Empty Reply Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 pm

joan_delosreyes

Arresto Menor

Every since my mother died 1997 I was sent off to school by my mother's older sister until i was 2nd year high school. My dad has not given me any support. During those time. H etook me from Zambales to lived on the same house with his family and sent me to school for my third year highschooling. well It was only until december of that school year. Hence I wasn't being treated not well in matters of verbally damages done everyday by my father and his wife to me. I decided to leaved and go to my other relatives (mother's side ) to finish the january, february and march of the 3rd year schooling which I wasn't able to finish. And during 4th year. My cousin ( my mother's oldest brother's son sent me off to finish high school. And had not gotten any other support from my father.
I was yearning for financial support. Support I could call, like so I could go to school. Few times
( once every 3-4 months )I drop by at his house on her family now. He gives me 1,000-2000 when I go home to my mainstay home here at pampanga. Could I be given the schooling support like what you said? I honestly do not know about if my father had any written evidence he left to my mother before she died; of him acknowledging me as his daughter.
And about the last part wherein I would have to write to my father. Every time I go visit him now all I get are words brutality from him. Every time I go there he keeps saying I'll never get a cent from any of his wealth when he dies. That he has a lots of other illegitimate daughters and son and not just me to think about. Do I have any other options besides coming up to him to begged him to recognized me? 5 years had been wasted with me not being supported to send off to college I really would want to be able to study that's why I'm seeking upon what I should also be getting, eventhough not the same as with his children now with his wife. But the support that has been many years not given to me. Please do respond And sorry for the multiple threads. Many thanks & Have a Nice Day.

5do i have any rights from my father? Empty Re: do i have any rights from my father? Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 pm

attyLLL

if you actually file a petition for filiation, your best evidence will be the facts that he gives money and you even lived with him for a while. the dna test will be the clincher. the persons who supported you in his stead can claim reimbursement. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6do i have any rights from my father? Empty Reply Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm

joan_delosreyes

Arresto Menor

Many thanks Attorney for every advice you had given me. I'll message in again for any progress upon my filed filiation in a month time running. Thanks and many thanks again. Have a Nice Day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum