Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father rights

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1father rights Empty father rights Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm

cvrziur55

Arresto Menor

atty,if ever naka sign ako sa birth certificate as a father,tapos hindi surname ko ang ipinadala,ang concern ko lang atty is if ever we agreed both parties na hati kami sa time ng bata,and meron mga conditions na brought up,is it possible mag lagay kami ng kasulatan na mag sworn xa sa abugado,tapos magkasundo kami sa bata regarding sa time.meron kasi dini demand ang mama sa akin,tapos wala ako problema sa demand nya ang gusto ko lang meron kami kasulatan na ok siya when it comes to the baby na ipahiram sa akin.in what whay ma process eto in legal terms?anung pwede affidavit ilagay dito,kasi i dont trust the mother,if ever we agreed tapos walang legal na process

2father rights Empty Re: father rights Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 pm

attyLLL

that's called a support and visitation agreement. what you are thinking of is fine. just note that both of you need to agree to it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum