Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the rights of an illegitimate child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About the rights of an illegitimate child Empty About the rights of an illegitimate child Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Kaikaijao

Arresto Menor

I am currently pregnant and is about to give birth anytime soon. The dad of the child and i are not married but he is willing to give support to the child. We talked about giving the child my last name (mother) then if we get married then the child to have the father's last name. But how does that work in the birth certificate? If he signs as the father will the child's name be automatically his last name or what. I really have no idea. Can he also just sign as the father? Does the child need the consent of the father in everything the child does since the father signed as the father? Hoping someone could help me.

Q2bwman

Arresto Menor

Sa alam ko he is just acknowledging that he is the biological father. Optional na sa iyo kung gamitin ng anak mo ang family name ng father o hindi.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Sole parental authority and custody of the illegitimate child belongs to the mother.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum