Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Different name, surname, but correct informations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michaenalyn26

Arresto Menor

Good day.

I hope i will have a clear advise on what to do on my problem here.

i am already 23 years old and an Illegitimate child  , and all throughout my life i'm using Angela R. Canero because my mom told me that that was my name given by my father. So in my school credentials, and my SSS, PHIC and HDMF yan po ang gamit ko. and then i decided to get a copy of my NSO birth Certificate, and i was shocked, kasi and nasa NSO ko po eh Jazelle Rivera. The name and surname was totally different. The "Rivera" is my mom's surname.

All information like, date of birth, place are same aside from my mother's name,.. it's Freda Coloma Rivera but her real name is Francisca Alasca Rivera. the reason behind of the Freda Rivera is that, that was the name she's been using for all her child.

Now my problem is that, what should i do on my birth certificate?? my father is already deceased. is it possible that  the issued birth certi. is mine?

i hope someone can help me on my problem. thank you very much

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum