Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advise needed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal advise needed Empty Legal advise needed Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:49 pm

razzellejocson

Arresto Menor

As of now po kz my nananakot sa bayaw ko n ipapablocklist sya sa nbi kz may utang daw kmi sa bangko and note n MARK daw ang pangalan taga camp bagong diwa at pulis daw sya using dis number 0927 336 0859 na halos alam ng lahat n collecting agent ng aeon po... ung bayaw ko is reference lng ng asawa ko n nilagay tama b n pati reference ganunin nila. Way back 2016 pa ung nakuha nmin na my isang hulog nlng n natitira na sav 19k pa daw grabe nmn po sila. sa ginagawa po nila d nila alam n ung taong ginaganon nila syempre ninenerbyos grabe nmn po tama bng ganunin nila ang mga tao at ungang una bakit sa referwnce sila natawag kung alam nila ang direct contack number nmin ...

2Legal advise needed Empty Re: Legal advise needed Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:15 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Who contracted the loan? Can you still contact the person who made you as reference for such?

Most tactics of collection agencies are mere scare tactics and are used primarily to coerce you into contacting the one who has the obligation to pay in the first place.

Primarily, you should contact AEON and talk with them as to how you can settle your outstanding debt with them. DO NOT contact the collecting agencies, go direct to AEON and have everything that you will agree with them written and ask for a copy of such.

Good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum