Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED  Empty LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:59 pm

k0912a

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good Evening. I just want to consult my case. My kid and I will be migrating and planning to live abroad. The last name that my kid is using is his father's last name.One of the visa requirements is to get a consent from my father's kid. We haven't had any contact for almost 2 years now and did not get any support from him after we separated January 2011. I recently tried to get in touch with him through his family and relatives but none of them knows where he is since he left their place August 2012 as per her sister. I spoke with his mother and even her had not been in contact with him for almost 2 years. I need his consent for the migration of my kid as it is one of the requirements needed. As per the requirements, it's either the father's signed statutory declaration consenting my son's migration or a court issued custody, access or guardianship order. What do you think I can do because I can't find his father? Hoping for your response. Thank you.

2LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED  Empty Re: LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:05 am

tinkerbell2395

Arresto Menor

hi k0912a,

what country you plan to migrate? I am not a lawyer but imho since you cant find the biological father of your child and allegedly not giving any support at all,it will be better if you just go to the sole custody route.

I've got a friend who applied for a Spousal visa to the UK and got the same situation similar to yours, they just write it on their application letter that they can't find the father,and they also provided evidences that she(the mother) is the only one supporting the child like letters from the grandparents,letters from doctors(pedia),letter from teachers (if your child is of schooling age).

Hope this helps. Smile

3LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED  Empty Re: LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:55 pm

k0912a

Arresto Menor

Thank you. Smile We're planning to migrate to Australia but I'm not sure if those letters can be considered by the embassy. Really don't know what to do.
Thank you anyway..Smile

4LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED  Empty Re: LEGAL ADVISE NEEDED Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:24 am

attyLLL

others in the forum, dinaan sa kulitan with the australian embassy. others actually filed a petition in court for a judicial declaration.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum