Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi am back po.. need ur help again

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi am back po.. need ur help again Empty hi am back po.. need ur help again Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm

tropicana10

Arresto Menor

[b[b]

I am divorced already, a neutralized British citizen, not dual.. My question is there is an interested buyer sa land which is titled both sa names ko and my ex husband.. How can I sell it,pls.. My ex is ok with that.. Is there any other way aside from Special Power of Attorney? Any process regarding that?

Also, ok lang po ba na hindi napalitan ang names sa title before selling sa iba?

Thank you and God bless..

2hi am back po.. need ur help again Empty Re: hi am back po.. need ur help again Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 am

attyLLL

when you were divorced, the properties were not separated? did you declare that you owned this property?

are you in the philippines? if not, you can either issue an SPA or have the deed of sale sent to you. either way you will have to have it notarized before the philippine consulate/embassy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3hi am back po.. need ur help again Empty attorney thanks for the reply Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am

tropicana10

Arresto Menor

[b]

The property was not formally agreed to be divided.. More of verbally agreed and understood.. Anyway thanks for the reply po.. At least I have an idea on what to do..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum