Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal recruitment on Large Scale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal recruitment on Large Scale Empty Illegal recruitment on Large Scale Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:49 am

annmon948

Arresto Menor

Good day! The scenario goes like this. My partner was already detained for 8months. Her case was illegal recruitment on large scale. the money involve was just 100 thousand. The primary complainant was staying in abroad and she did not attend any hearings just the arraignment. The other two was siblings. My question was, do we have tendency or way to help her out inside the jail. What would be the procedure and possible ways. She has co accused in this case. Thank you so much if you can help me on this...

2Illegal recruitment on Large Scale Empty Re: Illegal recruitment on Large Scale Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:30 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

My advise would be for her to hire a lawyer who will represent her on court since she is already imprisoned.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum