Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LARGE SCALE ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LARGE SCALE ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT Empty LARGE SCALE ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 am

kdfb0630

kdfb0630
Arresto Menor

Dear Attorney,

My friend received a Subpoena from the Assistant Prosecutor in Marawi. She's from Pasig by the way.

She was required to appear before the asst. prosecutor.  In the affidavit, " Spouses I" are asking for payment of 2 million for the investment they made with her.

The investment was true, however, she was able to pay almost 2M already but the spouses does not want to return her checks, iba iba yung reason like nandun sa asawa niya or sa sunod nalang. Several demands has been made  for them to return the checks but to no avail. Problem is, there's no proof of payment dahil walang kasulatan pag nagbabayad siya. Truth is, nagbabayad siya dahil sa takot dahil dinadalhan siya ng baril at kung anu anong pang haharass kaya she opt to file a case against them for grave threats, it was brought before the barangay na and my certificaation na that she could file a case, the husband admitted in writing that she was indeed paying them.

Anyway, the thing is, now, the spouses want her to pay her another 2 million or else, their cousins will be forced to file a case for LARGE SCALE ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT.

Now she has received a subpeona with the sworn affidavit of the cousins which in effect, is charging her of large scale illegal recruitment (if she doesn't pay the 2m investment of the spouses ang kwento nila 235k from the 2m pera talaga nila for application fee etc). Transactions allegedly happen on nov. 30, and dec, 20 2012 in Marawi.  BUT SHE HAS NEVER BEEN IN MARAWI, NOT EVEN ONCE. And there are a lot of proof that she was actually here in Manila before during and even after those said dates which they specifically stated in their joint affidavit.

The complaint is completely baseless with the sole intent of harassing her and extorting another 2million from her. The spouses know that she doesn't have any resources left, no money, NADA that's why they alleged that she was in Marawi so that the venue would be there (their hometown) even though they live in Pasig too, they are neighbors actually.

She doesn't have money to pay for the services of a lawyer, tinutulungan lang siya ng inaanak niya na parang hindi talaga gumagawa probably because walang bayad.

Nakakaawa at nakakainis yung affidavit habang binabasa ko. And hindi ko maintindihan paano nagagawa yan ng mga tao. Lifetime imprisonment pa yung large scale IR at no bail pa.

What can she do? Does she have to appear before the asst. prosec in Marawi for the prelim. investigation? Walang pang plane ticket. Money is really a problem. Suggestions please :'(

2LARGE SCALE ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT Empty Re: LARGE SCALE ILLEGAL RECRUITMENT Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:16 pm

attyLLL

she can prepare her affidavit here and have it acknowledged before a prosecutor or if they refuse, a notary, then send it by courier.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum