Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Certificate of Separation for Maternity Claim

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

confuse_lady

Arresto Menor

Hello.

I just wanna know kung possible ba na hindi magbigay ang isang company ng certificate of separation sa isang employee na pregnant na kakaresign lang from work.

She already submitted her resignation and after she served her 30 day notice, may hinahabol yung company sa kaniya na amount na kailangan niya daw bayaran but these amounts that they we're presenting has no proofs, or receipts.She didnt even received anything, or agreed to pay that certain amount.

Pwede ba niyang idemand na bigyan siya ng certificate of separation for her SSS Claim? What if hindi nila ibigay yun? There is no case sa labor pa or anything. They are just sending letter pa lang sa kaniya na if she didnt pay that amount, they will do legal actions on her.

attyLLL

start asking the sSS what they can receive as a substitute. the company will not release that certificate so they have leverage.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum