Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Payout before end of contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Payout before end of contract Empty Payout before end of contract Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:48 pm

jraneses

Arresto Menor

Hi everyone,

Here's my situation:

My contract is about to end on May 1st. Am I entitled to receive my pay this coming April 30th or does the company deserve the right to include that pay to my final pay and hold my salary this 30th? Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Jann

2Payout before end of contract Empty Re: Payout before end of contract Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:28 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

jraneses wrote:Hi everyone,

Here's my situation:

My contract is about to end on May 1st. Am I entitled to receive my pay this coming April 30th or does the company deserve the right to include that pay to my final pay and hold my salary this 30th? Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Jann

Assuming that you have a cut-off period, you will no longer reiceive your salary this 30th and the same shall already form part of your final pay.

3Payout before end of contract Empty Re: Payout before end of contract Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:48 am

jraneses

Arresto Menor

Hi @HrDude, thank you for replying. That is again even if we are required to work until May 1st (last working day), they can hold off the salary. What if we were not notified of that?

4Payout before end of contract Empty Re: Payout before end of contract Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you will be notified when you process your clearance from them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum