Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage in a muslim?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1concubinage in a muslim? Empty concubinage in a muslim? Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:56 pm

mujahid

Arresto Menor

i am born as a muslim and have my wife as a muslim also and have child. Were married in a muslim right. And i decided to married again for the 2nd time and inform my 1st wife on that. My 1st year of married in my 2nd wife was going smooth and we begot a child in the knowledge of my 1st wife. Then suddenly it came that my 1st wife filed a case of concubinage against me. SO my question atty. is it possible for me to found guilty on that case? In fact i dont know the reason why such accusation filed my wife against me? Ung wife q pa nga ang 2matanggap nang 100% sa salary q.. And we are also legally married under muslim right sa 2nd wife ko. So should i do atty. in that matter? can u give some advice regarding this case of mine? ANd to add atty. wlang katibayang ebedinsya ung wife ko na nakita kami in act or do some disgusting displaying myself and my 2nd wife in public.. and should i call my 2nd wife as a mistress?
thanks atty...

2concubinage in a muslim? Empty Re: concubinage in a muslim? Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:35 pm

sammu

Arresto Menor

hello..am not a lawyer..but as wat i hav learned in shariah, there is no such thing as concubinage in muslim..even the Quran allow muslim man to have 4 wives, provided he can afford, there is an equal treatment and equal distribution of d income..but i am not that sure if consent of the first wife is necessary.. Very Happy

3concubinage in a muslim? Empty Re: concubinage in a muslim? Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 pm

mujahid

Arresto Menor

thanks friend sa reply mo.. but still i look for some legal advise regarding sa law natin d2,talagang sa muslim allowed yon.. pero sa ating batas d2? kaya nga gus2 kung maliwanagan 2ngkol sa mga bagay na yan.. My wife has been influence with some people around me trying to put me down kaya gumagawa cla nang paraan. And even since wlang nakita ung wife q na para sa concubinage. Actually nag counter affidavit na aq sa case q at naghihintay lng ko nang result.. I just want further advice.. thanks and inshallah

4concubinage in a muslim? Empty Re: concubinage in a muslim? Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 pm

attyLLL

mujahid, i am not an expert in shariah law, but muslim men are allowed to have several wives. this is your defense.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5concubinage in a muslim? Empty Re: concubinage in a muslim? Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Nash Kasim

Arresto Menor

The case filed against you is weak and has no basis. You have followed the necessary steps prior to contracting a subsequent marriage and besides, both marriages that you have contracted are under the Muslim Code (PD 1083). Besides, the Shariah Court has the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute pertaining to marriage solemnized under Muslim rites.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum