Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

muslim marriage to a non muslim man

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1muslim marriage to a non muslim man Empty muslim marriage to a non muslim man Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:23 pm

mysterious02

Arresto Menor

Hi!

Gusto ko lang sa itanong kung valid yung kasal ng muslim girl to a christian guy.

Nagkaanak kasi kame ng live in partner ko ngayon before pa sila ikasal ng muslim girl. Ngayon na hiwalay na sila naghahabol yung girl sa partner q hindi lang dahil may 1anak sila kundi iniinsist ni muslim na siya ang legal. Were planning to get married pagbalik ko galing abroad im currently waiting for my papers paalis kasi aq ng bansa. Gusto ko sanang i clarify kung nag under go ba sila sa legal procedure kung ang ceremony ginawa sa bahay ng partner ko at pasikreto dahil buntis na yung muslim that time kahit na present yung parents ng both party. Gusto ko rin malaman na kung anung kasal yung i honor yung sa muslim po ba na may kasulatan lang at pirmado ng parents ng magkabilang side o yung binabalak nameng civil wedding. Puro pananakot at pagbabanta yung muslim na mag file ng case for adultery bigamy at kung anu anu pa. Just want to know what action should i make and i also want to know po kung san ako pwede lumapit para iverify yung validity nung kasal nila.

2muslim marriage to a non muslim man Empty Re: muslim marriage to a non muslim man Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:24 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

If they complied with all required documentation for the wedding and both essential and formal requisites are present, then the wedding is valid and you can consider yourself as "other woman". Now to find out if dumaan sila sa legal procedure - ask your partner (but i doubt he will tell it to you with complete honesty). or do your own investigation.

And if you will decide to marry him and the first marriage is in fact valid, your marriage will be invalid.... unless the guy is a Muslim.

3muslim marriage to a non muslim man Empty Re: muslim marriage to a non muslim man Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:57 pm

mysterious02

Arresto Menor

Do you have any idea or information about what are the documents they need to accomplish that will support their marriage to be valid.

4muslim marriage to a non muslim man Empty Re: muslim marriage to a non muslim man Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:02 am

mysterious02

Arresto Menor

Isang document lng daw yung pinapirmahan sa kanya and about daw sa dore...nung kinasal sila sinabay na daw yung conversion niya sa muslim pero wala sila marriage contract.

5muslim marriage to a non muslim man Empty Re: muslim marriage to a non muslim man Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:04 am

mysterious02

Arresto Menor

May idea kba kung anu yung process ng conversion from christian to muslim ????

6muslim marriage to a non muslim man Empty Re: muslim marriage to a non muslim man Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:06 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

Kung converted to Islam siya then mali ang title mo. Very Happy

Kung kinasal siya bilang isang Christian, Civil code and susundin. Kung Muslim na siya nung ikinasal sila Islam law ang susundin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum