Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issuance of pay slips and other working documents

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sassz

Arresto Menor

Good day! I hope you can help me with my concern. So I've been working as a sales agent in a local call center for 3mos. And since it's my first time to work, I red labor codes for my own sake and found out many flaws from the company. First, never did they issue a pay slip eversince which is government-mandated and every cut-off there is this so called cash voucher which they are letting us to sign with no content and any amount indicated in it but fully blanked (I hope I can send the picture as proof) I tried to demand once for pay slip and what my employer have told me is that there is a special paper and printer designated in printing pay slips and not just an ordinary paper. Is it also possible that they will just issue a certificate of employment or proof that you are working on them once the employee resign or being terminated? Thank you

sassz

Arresto Menor

Issuance of pay slips and other working documents Img_2010

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

What is your concern?

Can you point out to me where in the labor code that said employers are mandated to give payslips?

I agree with the need to give employees payslip but there is nothing in the labor code stating or mandating employers to give payslip to employees, so the employer is not violating anything.

Do you suspect the employer is shortchanging you?? like not paying SSS, PHIC or Pag-ibig benefit / contributions?? if there are you can report them to the nearest DOLE office.

Btw, it is not a good practice for you to sign cash vouchers with no content. This might be used against you in the future. in example, if you signed a blank cash voucher, someone might write CA of Pxx,xxx.xx for this event. Then you might find yourself being sued for non-liquidation of cash advances. I'm not saying that your company will do that to you, I'm just stating that it is not a good practice to do that.

Hope this helps.

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at the nearest dole field office.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

sassz

Arresto Menor

Issuance of pay slips and other working documents Screen10
Issuance of pay slips and other working documents Screen11

sassz

Arresto Menor

© sunstar
Now tell me that issuance of payslip is not mandated.
Anyway, thanks for your advice. It would be a big help Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum