Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

file a complaint for maternity benefit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1file a complaint for maternity benefit Empty file a complaint for maternity benefit Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:49 pm

castella18

Arresto Menor

Hi. I got a miscarriage Oct 21, 2017 and filed a maternity leave the next day. i did submit all docs with HR and was told that it will take a month before they release the fund. After a month with no reimbursement yet, i emailed them and was told that theyre waiting for the verification. Finally, Dec30, told them that its almost 2 months past but no update about the claim. they said everything is approve and i just have to wait 3 weeks. before the 3 weeks end, i have to resign. now theyre telling me that i have to do the processing of the claim. I wanted to know if
1. im in the right position to file a complaint
2.what are the needed docs in filing complain.

thanks

attyLLL

You can go to the SSS, bring proof of employment, proof that you applied for it in your company and proof of your miscarriage

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Capt Ragnar

Capt Ragnar
Arresto Mayor

Did your company paid you in advance the computed amount for your maternity reimbursement, if so you can leave the company but if not then you may go to SSS to file a complaint to your employer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum