Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:30 am

naomi28

naomi28
Arresto Menor

Good day i am 3 years working at my employer and i am 7 months pregnant. Based on my co workers here the company is just giving a 1 month maternity leave is it allowed? And also I would like to ask if that maternity Leave is paid by the employer aside from the SSS Maternity Benefit.
Another thing is the company does not advance the SSS MAternity BEnefit..

I would like to if it is allowed that the company is not following the law??

Thank You..

2MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:19 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you should ask your HR about that... mandatory ang Maternity benefits from SSS and it should be advanced by the company before you give birth.. if they decline you can ask help from SSS.

naomi28

naomi28
Arresto Menor

and how about po ung maternity leave na dapat po eh two months is it mandatory?
at saka po habang nakleave po ba aq with pay po ba n bukod po ung sa SSS MAternity Benefits

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

naomi28 wrote:and how about po ung maternity leave na dapat po eh two months is it mandatory?
at saka po habang nakleave po ba aq with pay po ba n bukod po ung sa SSS MAternity Benefits

generally walang leave with pay ang maternity leave, unless merong policy na ganyan sa company. Ang maternity benefit ang "sweldo" mo habang ikaw ay naka-leave.

http://www.councilviews.com

5MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

sss qualifies a female member to a cash allowance for the number of days she was unable to work-60 days for normal delivery/ miscarriage and 78 days for caesarian. this is mandatory benefit

6MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 am

naomi28

naomi28
Arresto Menor

so ibig sabihin po me sahod pa rin po aq habang nkaleave po aq..

7MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

wala kang sahod sa kumpanya.. not unless may ganyang benefit sa company mo.. ang pinaka sweldo mo habang naka leave ka eh yung maternity benefit na binigay nang SSS..

naomi28

naomi28
Arresto Menor

so ung nsa labor code po pla na maternity leave with pay ung pay na un eh ung sa sss.. eh ung length of leave po ba na 2 weeks b4 delivery and another 4 weeks after mandatory po ba un

9MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:49 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

naomi28 wrote:so ung nsa labor code po pla na maternity leave with pay ung pay na un eh ung sa sss.. eh ung length of leave po ba na 2 weeks b4 delivery and another 4 weeks after mandatory po ba un

Yun ang 'pwede' pero hindi kailangan ganun lagi, basta makagamit ka ng 60 days (or 78).

10MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:50 pm

naomi28

naomi28
Arresto Menor

since dapat po na iadvance ng company ang sss maternity benefit nmin ano po kya ang pde ko pong gawin kc ndi po nila gingawa un..ng sabi lang po sa akin dito ganun n daw po kc an practice nila dito..

11MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:15 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

naomi28 wrote:since dapat po na iadvance ng company ang sss maternity benefit nmin ano po kya ang pde ko pong gawin kc ndi po nila gingawa un..ng sabi lang po sa akin dito ganun n daw po kc an practice nila dito..

Did you file your maternity notification on time (within 60 days)?

12MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Empty Re: MATERNITY BENEFIT AND MATERNITY LEAVE Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:42 pm

naomi28

naomi28
Arresto Menor

actually ang nklagay sa maternity notification eh 60 days after conception but not later than the date of birth.

opo nkapgfile na po aq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum