Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Maternity Benefit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SSS Maternity Benefit Empty SSS Maternity Benefit Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 am

gheanne

Arresto Menor

Hi! Please help me what's the best thing to do with my situation. I was employed with my new employer last Jnuary 1, 2012 and they advanced my maternity benefit to me that month also. when they were about to reimburse it to SSS, they said yung previous employer ko daw po (which is they're sister company)yung dapat na magreimburse ng maternity benefit ko because they were the one who filed my MAT1 and I gave birth December 30, 2011 so i talked to my previous employer, sila na po yung nagasikaso ng reimbursement, however 17,300 lng dw po yung marereimburse nila but my new employer gave me 26,400. which is sa computation nila 17,300 from SSS then 9,100 company benefit. But now since mag reresign na ko sakanila gusto nila ibalik ko yung 26,400 na binigay nila sakin or else ihohold nila yung salary ko and back pay ko. I told my previous employer about it. I keep on reminding them before that according to SSS they should advance my mat benefit 30 days before my mat leave but they said to me na yung new employer ko na daw po yung magbibigay non. It seems like they both failed to follow what's in the law... Hope you could help me with this..Thank you!

2SSS Maternity Benefit Empty Re: SSS Maternity Benefit Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 pm

attyLLL

start gathering your evidence that you are an employee of company 2 and your rate of salary. those admin issues are their problems. you are entitled to maternity benefit even if you resign.

if they hold your salary, the remedy is to file a money claim at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3SSS Maternity Benefit Empty Re: SSS Maternity Benefit Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:03 am

rapabico

Arresto Menor

Help, I really don't know what to do. We have submitted all the requirements for Maternity Claim for SSS back in Nov. 16, 2012 and until now we don't get any answer when the check will be deliver. To whom we can file a complain about this?

4SSS Maternity Benefit Empty Re: SSS Maternity Benefit Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:28 pm

attyLLL

make sure you have follow up letters in writing then you can file a complaint at nlrc or sss

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5SSS Maternity Benefit Empty SSS Maternity Benefit Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:49 am

rapabico

Arresto Menor

-Pumunta po ako sa Member Relations Dept. ng SSS. Nagfile ako ng complain kasi sabi dun sa QC mali daw ung pag-encode ng number of delivery instead na 4 nilagay nung mga taga sss ayala is 2. Nakakainis lang kasi sila ung nagkamali tapos ang bagal nilang ayusin pinababalik pa ako ng January next year para i-follow up. More than 1 month na pong for processing and verification lang. Hindi po ata iyon makatarungan. 3 weeks po akong pabalikbalik sa SSS ayala branch, kung di pa ako pumunta ng QC di ko malalaman ung mali sa maternity claim namin. ang nakakainis kasama ung obstetrical history dun sa mga docs napinasa ko, di man lang nila tiningnan ng mabuti. sabi sa QC kung tama lang daw ung pagencode naprocess na daw sana ung ng system nila at hindi na maghihintay ng matagal. Anu po bang puwede kong gawin para mapabilis ung pagprocess nila?

Stupid question lang po, kahit di na po nagttrabaho ung misis ko cover parin ba siya ng nlrc at puwede kaming magcomplain?

Thank you po!

Last edited by rapabico on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum