Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maternity Benefit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maternity Benefit Empty Maternity Benefit Fri May 27, 2016 7:58 pm

evamaejacaria

Arresto Menor

I just submitted my Maternity notification form at SSS and was accepted. When I handed it over to our HR Personnel, she told me that the company doesn't advance the maternity benefit. Is there anything I can do? or is this acceptable?

2Maternity Benefit Empty Re: Maternity Benefit Sat May 28, 2016 6:26 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

ask for a document from your office clearly stating that they do not advance the MatBen.

Then bring it to the SSS and file a complaint.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Maternity Benefit Empty Re: Maternity Benefit Sat May 28, 2016 8:18 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

evamaejacaria wrote:I just submitted my Maternity notification form at SSS and was accepted. When I handed it over to our HR Personnel, she told me that the company doesn't advance the maternity benefit. Is there anything I can do? or is this acceptable?

Why did you personally hand in your maternity notification form? Hindi mo pinapirma sa employer?

4Maternity Benefit Empty Maternity benefit Sat May 28, 2016 3:01 pm

evamaejacaria

Arresto Menor

I already had it signed by my employer (or our manager/director here). And the HR asked me to have it signed by SSS. and so i did what they told me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum