Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization  Empty Regularization Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:05 am

jdelosreyes05

Arresto Menor

Nag start po ako July 12, 2017 and mareregular po ako this coming January 5, 2018. Last week i was advised by my Operations Manager that my probationary period will need to be extended as i have not met the criteria of my Job. Balak po nil i extend yung probationary period ko until January 30, 2018. According to them if i will be able to hit the criteria that they will set I will be a regular employee. Valid po ba ito? Don't you think that the advise from Management is masyadong late na. Though honestly po my previous performance was not good and may mga lates po ako. Pero valid po ba ito and what if na meet ko yung criteria tapos di nila sinunod yung agreement namin na iregularize ako?

2Regularization  Empty Re: Regularization Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:15 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

up until the last day valid pa yan. choice mo naman if you want to extend the probationary period but if you refuse malamang papaexpire nalang nila yung proby period mo.
if afterwards sabihin nila hindi mo parin na meet tung hinahanap nila wala kng magagawa kaya if meron kang ibang opportunity and feeling mo hindi ka nila iregularize sa jan 30 then tanggihan monnalang

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum