Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization

+2
arianne_garnett
ernanirivera
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization Empty Regularization Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:32 pm

ernanirivera

Arresto Menor

My brother is working in a bpo company. Yesterday was his 6th month in the company. yesterday he was informed by his manager that his regularization will be extended for a month because he is not consistent in meeting the weekly goal. The contract he signed was, he should meet the monthly goal inorder for him to get regularized, which he did actually, but there were weeks his stats were not at goal.

As far as I know, correct me if I am wrong, by default he should be a regular employee already. He also didnt receive a memo or notice during his 5th month that he will not be regularized. No coachings or any documentation as well if indeed he is not meeting the goals, because he was able to meet it.

Question, is right for his company to extend his regularization for another month? Am I correct on my points mentioned above?

2Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:21 am

arianne_garnett

arianne_garnett
Arresto Menor

yes he should be regular by default.. negligence ng company na ung kulng cla sa mga coaching sa stat ng agent

3Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm

attyLLL

was he informed in writing and did he sign to agree to the extension?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:51 pm

ernanirivera

Arresto Menor

he only received the memo today, he was informed verbally last monday but no documentation. He didnt sign the extension.

5Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

sayang.... may work pa sana siya.
prang proby yta kuya mo, at hindi siya nagqualify sa standards ng employer
asan b kuya mo?

6Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 pm

ernanirivera

Arresto Menor

@pedro Parkero - better not comment if you dont know what you are talking about, or if you do not understand the topic.

7Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:32 pm

attyLLL

he should already be a regular employee, especially if that memo was offered to him after the 6 month period already expired

8Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 am

janwill

Arresto Menor

Hi i was once an OFW, i barrow money fr a Lending Company to pay my placement fee and to have some money left for my family. When i was in abroad i pay them regularly, But unfortunately nagkaroon po ng malawakang resesyon kaya lahat po kami ay napauwi ng pilipinas,hindi ko po kagustuhan n mapauwi kmi nagkataon lng na nagkaroon ng resesyon, nagreport po ako sa kanilang opisina para ipaalam na nakauwi ako at nandito n ako, hinihingan po nila ako ng 6k buwan buwan kaya hindi ko na cla nabayaran dahil nawalan n rn ako ng trabaho,at hindi ko rin po alam kng san ako kkuha ng pangbayad sakanila, my mga sulat po ako natanggap mula sakanila, galing s legal office nla, binalewala ko lng po dhil nga sa alam ko ndi ko nmn kagus2han kng napauwi ako, ngaun po ay my trabaho na ako, at kailangan ko po kumuha ng NBI, natatakot po ako kng my record n mag appear s NBI ko, kya ang tanong ko po, pwede po b nla ako kasuhan dahil po sa hindi ko pagbayad ng utang? salamat po at malaking tulong po kng masasagot nio po ako.

9Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:42 pm

attyLLL

the only way to find out is to get your nbi clearance

10Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 pm

janwill

Arresto Menor

if ever that i do have a record what is the best thing to do?
Thanks

11Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:15 am

mikachu

Arresto Menor

Hi, if regularization should take effect before the end of the employee's 6th month, does it also follow for non-regularization?

For example, the non-regularization is discussed with the employee during his 5th month assessment and takes effect officially on his 6th month to provide 30 days notice. TIA

12Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 pm

attyLLL

mikachu, yes, termination should be done by the end of the 6 month period

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum