Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization Empty Regularization Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:04 pm

estevas

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I would like to seek your advice. I am currently working in a Graduate School Industry for almost 1 year and 4 mos.

Nagstart ako as Casual for 3 mos. and naging Probi.

First probationary period ko was September 2013 to February 2014. Pero nagkaroon ng problem po sa status ko as probi. so they have to cut my contract doon sa reporting unit ko and transfer me to another office which is vacant and for regular position din. Nag-sign ako ng another contract for another 6 mos. probationary (my second probationary) sa new position ko, meaning i have to undergo 6 mos. ulit as in back to zero.

And now i am waiting for their notice for permanency this August which is my 6 mos. probationary period already pero malalaman ko na itterminate nila ako effective 15 August 2014.

What should I do po? I'm so helpless. Ang hirap po maghanap ng work sa panahon ngayon.

Thank you in advance po. I would appreciate your prompt response.

2Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:32 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Post the exact dates of each period.

You may be considered regular already considering that you worked for the same company for more than 6 months already.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:43 pm

sophie75

Arresto Menor

U should have been regularized on your 5th month.

4Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:23 pm

iamgelo

Arresto Menor

Greetings!

I have read a few of your responses regarding regularization. According to what is written under article 281 of the Labor Code, what if an individual did not meet or qualify as a regular employee yet have stayed and is still working for their respective companies after 6 months, are they considered "regular" employees yet no regularization papers were signed? Additional inquiry, just to be safe, what if after being employed for 6 months and company removed an employee just a few weeks after 6 months (no papers signed) can an individual file any legal complaint?

5Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Illegal dismissal.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum