Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Regularization

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Regularization Empty Regularization Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:10 am

madei12

Arresto Menor

Hope you can enlighten me, I am working on this company for more than 2 years and until now I am still not considered as a regular employee. However, before accepting this job I was already informed of the "project-base" type of employment. When I accepted the job, it is only for a certain project. Now I have been transferred to different projects but no renewal of contract. As of now, I am not entitled to any leaves (VL or SL).

Hope you can enlighten me on what I can do about this situation. I am a single mom as well. So whenever, I have to attend to my child's needs esp. in school, I always get deducted on my salary if I can not report for work.

2Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:05 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

How long is the length of the period of the contract that you've signed when you became part of that company?

3Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:13 pm

madei12

Arresto Menor

it stated 5 months. But every 5 months I am signing a new contract.

4Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Sa iisang company ba yan?

5Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:26 pm

madei12

Arresto Menor

Opo.

6Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:46 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

your position?

7Regularization Empty Re: Regularization Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:54 pm

MadameHR

Arresto Menor

Renewing of contracts every 5 (5-5-5 or endo) months is illegal. Check your contract if its stated there "Project Based Contract. Project-based contract's duration can be 1yr or more, BUT it should stipulated in the "Project-based Contract" the name of the project and your responsibilities.

I suggest that you consult a Labor Lawyer and bring all your documents (contracts etc..)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum