Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of Lost Title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Affidavit of Lost Title Empty Affidavit of Lost Title Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:23 pm

henrovsky

Arresto Menor

Magandang gabi po sa inyong lahat.  Ang tanong ko po ay ganito.  Pwede po bang baguhin o balewalain ang na i file ko ng affidavit of lost title?  kasi me mali po sa statement ko sa affidavit of lost title.  Ang pagkakamali ko po ay nakalimutan ko na ang nawawalang titulo ay nakasanla pala.  Naalala ko lang nung sinabi ng anak ng pinagsanlaan ko na nasa kanila ang titulo.  ang titulo po ay nakasanla na sa loob ng 35 years.  Ayaw na pong ipatubos.

Salamat po.

2Affidavit of Lost Title Empty Re: Affidavit of Lost Title Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

sinubmit mo na ba? if yes, apply mo for cancellation.

3Affidavit of Lost Title Empty Re: Affidavit of Lost Title Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:48 am

henrovsky

Arresto Menor

Saan po nag-aapply ng cancellation of affidavit loss of title?

4Affidavit of Lost Title Empty Re: Affidavit of Lost Title Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:49 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

kung saan mo sinubmit yung application mo.

5Affidavit of Lost Title Empty Re: Affidavit of Lost Title Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:09 am

henrovsky

Arresto Menor

ok po salamat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum