Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Title but with photocopy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Title but with photocopy Empty Lost Title but with photocopy Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:28 pm

clickon

Arresto Menor

i lost the original Land Title but i have a photo copy.
The land Title was named after our deceased parents, we are 6 heirs (children) 1 passed away.
how do i get a new certified Title?
Thank you.

2Lost Title but with photocopy Empty Re: Lost Title but with photocopy Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi, you need to hire a lawyer in order to file a Petition for Reconstitution of Title with the court.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3Lost Title but with photocopy Empty Re: Lost Title but with photocopy Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm

clickon

Arresto Menor

Thanks!

4Lost Title but with photocopy Empty Re: Lost Title but with photocopy Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:31 pm

myst01

Arresto Mayor

I think it would be better to transfer the lot in your respective names instead of filing a petition for reconstitution of title.. you can just secure a certified true copy of the title of your deceased parents from the register of deeds, you will be petitioning for a new title anyway why not extrajuducially divide/partition the lot first then have it registered with the register of deeds under your respective names.

But to do this, you must first identify the share of each, have the lot be surveyed then be dividen accordingly. Then have that survey be approved by the DENR. Afterwhich process the transfer now with the register of deeds.. you will be saving more on this rather than going to court for another title just to transfer it all the same..

5Lost Title but with photocopy Empty Re: Lost Title but with photocopy Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:02 am

Ladie

Prision Mayor

I suggest you ask from ROD on what Myst01 commented. I believe the ROD still will require you to submit or surrender the lost OCT including other documents like transfer tax receipt, CAR from BIR, OR on estate tax payment, certification of realty tax payment, Deed of Extrajudicial settlement of estate, etc.

Note: I am not a lawyer, but just an ordinary person trying to share my opinion, ideas and experience that might be of help to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum