Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to process lost title

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how to process lost title Empty how to process lost title Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:45 am

mountsinaidentalclinic

Arresto Menor

SIr, I would like to ask how to process lost title house and lot .. I have papers like tax declation, zerox copy of the title... certified true copy of the title...but I dont have the original of the title I bought...how would I go about this? thank you...

2how to process lost title Empty Re: how to process lost title Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 am

attyLLL

who is supposed to have possession of the title? did you just buy this recently? did you have the title before, but you lost it? if not, who lost it?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3how to process lost title Empty Re: how to process lost title Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:11 pm

mountsinaidentalclinic

Arresto Menor

I have just bought it recently ... the previous owner lost it.... when i am about to transfer it to my name they wasnt able to produce the original title... though they gave me the certified true copy of the title and all the tax declaration..

4how to process lost title Empty Re: how to process lost title Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 am

attyLLL

ahh, major headache. i'm sorry to say that the process requires the filing of a petition in court for reissuance of title. there will be court and publication fees plus cost of your lawyer.

please be wary! the title being lost is not a good sign. did you even verify with the register of deeds if there is an annotation on the title? they may have mortgaged the title.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5how to process lost title Empty Re: how to process lost title Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:47 pm

mountsinaidentalclinic

Arresto Menor

ok thank you....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum