Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold on 13th month pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold on 13th month pay Empty Hold on 13th month pay Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

Is it legal to put your 13th month pay on hold if you are on preventive suspension?

2Hold on 13th month pay Empty Re: Hold on 13th month pay Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

preventive suspension - no,

Termination / resignation - yes because it will form as part of your final pay.

if I remember it correctly, you were being asked to report to your office to sign a document regarding the decision of your case? probability is high that the decision is not in your favor.

3Hold on 13th month pay Empty Re: Hold on 13th month pay Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 am

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

Thanks for you response sir. Yep obviously they will go ahead and terminate me. I will definitely file a case in nlrc. 13th month pay will be due tomorrow and obviously they don't want me to receive it on time. When are you considered terminated? What if I just go ahead and delay signing it and just do it tomorrow instead?

4Hold on 13th month pay Empty Re: Hold on 13th month pay Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:29 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

still the same, if they know that you will soon be separated from the company, they can hold it and include it in your last pay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum