Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold of 13th month pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold of 13th month pay Empty Hold of 13th month pay Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Cathypot

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good Day! Nagresign po ako sa work ko and nakalagay don is effective immediately which means na hindi ako makakapag render ng 30 days. Ang sabi sakin ng employer ko ay hindi raw ako maki- clearance at hindi ako mabibigyan ng 13th month pay since hindi ako nakapag render ng 30 days. And they will not issue Certificate of Employment. What should I do po? Please help me. Thank you so much.
Cathy

2Hold of 13th month pay Empty Re: Hold of 13th month pay Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:42 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Your employer has no legal basis to hold anything from you. Clearance (as long as you have no accountability), 13th mo pay (government mandated benefit/pro-rated up till the resignation date) and COE (if clearance is processed) MUST be given to the employee resigned or not and terminated or not.

Request for that this incidents and file a complaint with DOLE. you, not rendering 30 days is IMMATERIAL.

3Hold of 13th month pay Empty Re: Hold of 13th month pay Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:42 am

Cathypot

Arresto Menor

Hi! Good Morning! Thank you so much for your reply. I will also confirm it to DOLE. Have a great day!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum