Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay delay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay delay  Empty Backpay delay Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:40 am

femme fatal

Arresto Menor

I have applied clearance since August 29. But below was the company's reply to me.

I requested to have it processed earlier as the delay was from the operation problem but have not received any update since then. And I badly need the BIR 2316 and back pay.

From ME:
That doesnt seem right. I have resigned since august 29 and my clearance was completed (on that day). Now its oct 19. Why is it that it was only now that my clearance was endorsed which is more than a month? Thats unreasonable and another 4 weeks is too long

HR further reply :
Apologies for the inconvenience. Upon checking there was a delay on clearing you under OPS bucket. It could have been that your previous supervisor/manager had hard time seeing your account on their bucket. I cannot give any specific reason as to why it got pended on their end.
But hopefully Payroll team could process your clearance on or before their given TAT.

I already called the DOLE hotline and was referred to the shaw boulevard branch with their email address PMR@yahoo.com but it always bounced back with error that this email address does not exist, any other options please ? Crying or Very sad

2Backpay delay  Empty Re: Backpay delay Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:55 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

the PMR@yahoo.com is not their legit email. all email of dole should be @dole.gov.ph not on the free yahoo or gmail account.

If you want to file a complaint, I suggest that you go directly to DOLE instead of email

3Backpay delay  Empty Re: Backpay delay Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:51 pm

marcuz

Arresto Menor

File a complain on DOLE
my wife also got delay on her last payment on her agency
we wait 5 months so we decided to go to dole
and have 3 hearings because the agency dont attend on two hearings
then on third hearing we got the cheque for last payment already
dole said the maximum month for backpay is 2 months and for last payment should be 1 month
just go to dole near your company's address

So you are trying to reach the DOLE shaw
That is the DOLE branch that assist us just go there direct

4Backpay delay  Empty Re: Backpay delay Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:15 pm

femme fatal

Arresto Menor

Hi guys, thanks for the advices.

I can't help but wonder why DOLE hotline are giving erroneous emails.Rolling Eyes

If it's @dole.gov.ph, can I get the complete email address please?

I'd like to go there directly but I can't coz am still probationary in my new job and can't take any leave yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum