Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary DELAY!!!...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary DELAY!!!...  Empty Salary DELAY!!!... Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 am

carlo5120

Arresto Menor

I am working in a call center here in our area, Olongapo City.

We've been experiencing delay in receiving our salary for about six months now for various reasons (problem in wiring, the client did not pay, and even unknown reasons). Within that span of time, it is either they pay us on time or they pay us 2 to 3 days late. but it is more often that they pay us late.

This cut off is the worst because our Boss informed us that we will be receiving out salary on the 5th of February.

I would like to know what are the things they have violated because I would like to file a complaint. And is it true that they should give us additional amount every time they would not pay us on time as some sort of penalty payment?

Your response will be highly appreciated...
Thank you so much for your time. Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/carloalona

2Salary DELAY!!!...  Empty Re: Salary DELAY!!!... Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:13 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

hard times.. a lot of companies are experiencing the same.. some are even worse.. in your case, what's 2 to 3 days delay.. at least you still have your job and you are still getting paid.. be thankful that you still have a job.. others don't.

3Salary DELAY!!!...  Empty Re: Salary DELAY!!!... Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am

carlo5120

Arresto Menor

yeah you're right dude. i am really thankful that i still have my job... but, still, what they are doing is, definitely, not right...

4Salary DELAY!!!...  Empty Re: Salary DELAY!!!... Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 am

joanbelle

Arresto Menor

@ carlos i understand where you coming from especially sa mga dukha na katulad ko 1 day delayed will create a resounding impact to my financial capability Smile a week before the salary nga tinatawag na nmin yang lingo d peligro. Ang sakin narinig ko lng naman eto na meron isang call center na nakasuhan na (d ko na lng sasabihn anong company) dahil dyan as the contract says "every 15th and 30th of the month" if mei 31st sa 31st nila na rereceive ang pay which is a day delayed nanalo naman daw sila at medyo malaki daw nakuha nila my boss before once said people are complaining about salary delayed it is only a minor issue well maybe for them kasi x3 or x4 pa yata ang salary nila compare to us, Smile but then medyo lucky lng ako kasi with my company now every 12th and 27th kami if it falls on monday or weekends for sure friday pa lng meron na... Smile check mo din ang contract niyo... Smile

5Salary DELAY!!!...  Empty Re: Salary DELAY!!!... Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:47 am

carlo5120

Arresto Menor

yow @joanbelle... actually ung contract namin is that we shall receive out salary every 10th and 25th day of the month... then nag labas sila ng memo saying na it will be moved to the 15th and 30th day of the month tapus pag may 31st eh sagarin talaga nila. the reason kaya nila ginawa yon ay dahil daw na dedelay talaga... then kahit na implemented na yon is delay pa din parati...how awful diba..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum