Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was scammed and they used coins.ph

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was scammed and they used coins.ph Empty I was scammed and they used coins.ph Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Andrew02

Arresto Menor

Coins.ph hasn't responded to my complaint, I was scammed worth PHP26,520 and paid it through 7-11 convinience store, I requested a cctv footage as proof that I paid it and I still have receipt, problem is, do I have to file a complaint at nbi first before they can entertain me or not? I already sent all documents and proof necessary, they haven't responded yet. Also there are other people that were scammed by these same people that mimics the account of a trusted person. I hope those criminals be caught.

2I was scammed and they used coins.ph Empty Re: I was scammed and they used coins.ph Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

they should entertain you. in the meantime, do your due diligence at magfile ka na rin ng complaint sa NBI para at both ends eh may nagiimbestiga sa kaso mo.

3I was scammed and they used coins.ph Empty Re: I was scammed and they used coins.ph Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:58 pm

coins.loice

Arresto Menor

Hi Andrew, this is Loice from coins.ph.

I’m very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to help in any way possible. Can you please contact our support (help@coins,ph), and ask to be connected to me directly, so that I can further assist you?

Thank you!

Loice

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum