Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

scammed - iphone5 and itouch5 deal

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scammed -  iphone5 and itouch5 deal Empty scammed - iphone5 and itouch5 deal Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:27 pm

cmgt

Arresto Menor

Good day,

gusto ko sana humingi ng advice about this situation. As mentioned from the topic, I was scammed along with my friends, sister and her schoolmates and friends.

This happened back in December 2012, we were very overwhelmed by an offer made by one person that we don't personally know but is known only to be our co-alma mater from high school. His offer is for a buy 1 take 1 iphone 5's and itouch 5's at a VERY low price. Overwhelming as it is, my sister and her friends immediately took the offer and paid for the down payment, a week later I was informed and told my friends about it and so, we also took the offer. Unfortunately, weeks passed and the order never came until we found out that it was really a scam. Sinubukan namin na personal siyang kausapin, through sms, calls, facebook and my sister's friends even went to his place pero he can no longer be reached. Nagreply siya at the beginning only to say na "he's sorry, di naman ako masamang tao and that biktima rin ako katulad niyo" He also said na nakakatanggap daw siya ng death threats, no one ever believed him kasi most of those who took his offer are teenagers! let alone elementary students from our high school. Of course we have to tell the others that the offer was a scam and that we can no longer reach him para na lang maibalik yung bayad at wala na kaming reklamong isasampa sa kanya, pero di rin naman un nangyari dahil nagtago na nga siya dahil sa laki ng perang nawala - ung friend ng sister ko umabot sa 300,000php ang downpayment - ganun kalaki ang cost ng mga umorder nung items! Natural, yung iba nagalit at nainis sa nangyari - pera ang pinag-uusapan at mahirap yun makuha - yung iba naman nakaintindi na pare-pareho kaming biktima ng scammer. Ako naman, hinihingian ako ng bayad ng mga kaibigan ko na umorder din through me at di ko yun mababayaran dahil wala pa rin naman akong trabaho, yung ipinang-down payment ko ay galing pa sa ipon ko noong estudyante pa ako sa college.

Ang tanong ko po. Responsibilidad ko po bang magbayad sa mga dati kong kaibigan kahit na hindi ko sila pinilit na umorder? Meron bang kasong maaaring isampa sa akin dahil dun? Ano ang maari kong gamiting panlaban sakaling meron ngang isampang kaso sa akin? Maaari ba akong makulong o ipa- blotter dahil dito?

salamat po sa inyong pagtugon...

cmgt

2scammed -  iphone5 and itouch5 deal Empty Re: scammed - iphone5 and itouch5 deal Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

yes you are responsible sa mga kaibigan mong nadamay. thoug sabi mo nga is biktima ka. but? nadamay sila dahil sa maaring encouragement mo. they dnt have a direct contact sa suspect. biktima ka ng estafa or swindling. ikaw ang may comunication sa kanya. pero ang mga kaibigan mo naman ay naging biktima din sa pamamagitan mo. the best thng to do is hunt him and file a legal case againts him. if not? people might think na ka sabwat ka sa modus. once ma huli ang suspect and he claimed a sole responsibilities and admit the crime. safe ka na. but if hndi sya ma huli? karapatan naman ng mga kaibigan mo na ipa shoulder sayo ang damage or might be ikaw ang i demanda nila. but better to be wise and careful. dnt rush and dnt be agressive dnt do such a thing and dont deal with him if he will ask you to setle things at makipag meeting sa kanya. let the police officer do there job. mag samapa ka ng legal case so a manhunt operation and warrant will be issued.

3scammed -  iphone5 and itouch5 deal Empty Re: scammed - iphone5 and itouch5 deal Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 am

cmgt

Arresto Menor

thank you sa advice, so far nagstart na akong magbayad dun sa isang umorder sa akin, hopefully matatapos ko silang 2 in 5months, yung scammer naman matagal na naming nasampahan ng kaso yung iba kasing umorder ay anak ng lawyer so they've already tried that approach, nagtago na rin ung scammer and so far no body knows kung asan na siya last of his friends heard na he's somewhere in qc. thank you po ulit sa advice Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum