Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

[LAWYERS HELP] Online Scam involving BENTUR/COINS.PH and SECURITY Bank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JohJavier

Arresto Menor

Hi,

What can be the legal action to be made if nscam ako on online selling pero ang account na ginamit is business account of BENTUR INC. or coins.ph via security bank.I made the deposite 4pm and since magcloclose na ng 5pm, I went to their bank for reversion the next morning 9am pagkaopen ng bank nila talaga, but the complaints was made via their hotline at 7pm on the same day of my transaction.Now I already explained I was scammed and I have the deposit slip and natandaan ako ng teller but they did not revert instead si BENTUR daw ang need magconfirm and will investigate.I also called BENTUR to hold all the transactions related to the reference number of my deposit but it seems they said they cannot do it.But they have 1 busineas day of processing and approval. Please help me.wala na akong pwedeng malapitan. thanks!

Last edited by JohJavier on Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total

coinsph

Arresto Menor

Dear Jon,

We're very sorry to hear about your experience being scammed by an online seller.

I believe you were already in touch with our customer protection team earlier this week, and filed a report with us as well.

We would love to continue helping you on this, and can also assist you in reporting this scam case to authorities, so that they can investigate and locate the scammer. We also have an established process for providing information to authorities, to help them in their investigation.

I will make sure someone on our team reaches out again to follow up with you and assist you. We fully understand this is a very uncomfortable situation, and we are dedicated to helping make sure it is resolved as quickly as possible for you.

Best,

Ron

JohJavier

Arresto Menor

Hi Ron,

Thank you.
Yes, I'll file report with NBI together with the investigation regarding your process..Already talked with someone from your team. I want to have my money back and the security bank is more than willing to help for reversion with consent coming from you.I have reported to you the incident as early as I could within 24 hours after the deposit was made for you to stop the transaction made with the reference number but I could not get a clear answer from your team or an assurance that I could have my money back. You have 1 day processing to not approved the cash in made since you already received a report about it. If you have approved and allowed it, it seems you are helping the scammer to successfully complete the crime. I did the same in the bank, I went back as soon as I knew but since the money is already in your account, and I even dispute that this could be considered also I made the wrong deposit but they will still wait for the inveatigation.I sent all the evidences and the bank also sent you a report. I hope your investigation will be completed soon and I hope to have my money back. Thank you Ron.I hope you understand my sentiments. Will also post here update regarding your inveatigation.

I'm seeking legal advice because I know my right and something's really wrong here.

Thanks.

Last edited by JohJavier on Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

coinsph

Arresto Menor

Hi JohJavier,

Yes, completely understand.

Reporting the scammer to NBI is a good idea, as well as getting legal advice. As mentioned above, we will do everything we can to support and help. You can also reach me directly via our support channels / phone line, where we can discuss things in more detail, since obviously we would not want to reveal specific private details in a public forum.

i'll make sure to personally look after your case.

Best,

Ron

JohJavier

Arresto Menor

Thank you Ron. I'll talk to you on Monday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum