Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it possible to file charges against COINS.PH for suspending our accounts with no valid reason?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wormwood

Arresto Menor

Hi, I would like to bring this case to the proper authority because I think coins.ph is violating our rights and some laws as custodian of our money / bitcoin.

Coins.ph suspended my account from sending/cashing out without any reason or notification. This has been going on for a week now and they have caused so much damage because it prevented me from selling my bitcoin stored in their wallet when the price of bitcoin was still high.

However, if you cash in to them, they willingly accept all deposits. But prevent you from taking them out. So it's basically like stealing our money and using it to profit from by not allowing us to move or trade our bitcoins.

The banks never suspend our bank accounts or prevent us from withdrawing our money, because that is our money and not theirs. But I think coins.ph has gone too far by suspending any account they want to without any valid reason or informing the account owners for doing so.

I really believe the central bank should be aware of this doings of coins.ph

I've been contacting their customer service and all they have to do is tell me to wait for their support group. Their customer service is pretty much useless.

Please advise where I can bring this matter to. Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum