Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change FATHER'S NAME in Birth Certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Heartish

Arresto Menor

Question lang po.

Iba po kasi yung nakalagay na pangalan ng father ng mom ko.

She found out about this when she tried to get a NSO copy of her birth certificate and they wouldn't give the late registration copy. Yung 1st birth certificate po niya ang may maling pangalan ng tatay niya. As in different person po ang nakalagay, not my lolo's name.

We already consulted about this, a lawyer advised my mom to have DNA testing daw. Paano po yun eh dead na yung grandparents ko (lolo and lola). Sad

As for the 2 birth certificates, my mom didn't know na meron po palang naka register na birth certificate noon pa. She was told by her older sister na wala daw siyang BC, so she did a late registration po noon. And so ayun na, when she tried to get a copy of her bc recently, ayan na po yung tumambad sa amin.

Hoping for a reply Smile Thank you.

Last edited by Heartish on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bold)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum