Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling Agri land

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Selling Agri land Empty Selling Agri land Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:32 pm

michaelzalsos

Arresto Menor

We (third owner) are selling our agri land to a buyer and they are willing to pay in cash automatically once the tiitle is cleared.The problem now as we process the papers along the way, (second former owner is not authorized to sign because the land tittle is still in the name of the 1st owner) the 1st owner now (heirs) did not want to sign as they dont know the land of their grandparents existed and they have doubts. What should we do in these case? Any alternatives that we can make in order to finally sell the land. Our buyer is waiting for a months now.

2Selling Agri land Empty Re: Selling Agri land Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:22 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if ownership of the land is still under dispute, you should not sell it until this is resolved as the buyer may sue you.

3Selling Agri land Empty Re: Selling Agri land Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:09 pm

michaelzalsos

Arresto Menor

Our prospective buyer is waiting for us to complete the papers, not payed yet. My question is how can we resolved and let the 1st owner (heirs) sign the papers ?

4Selling Agri land Empty Re: Selling Agri land Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:15 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

you cannot force them to sign anything if they are not willing to. since this should have been fixed by the 2nd owner, you can chase him and let him resolve this issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum