Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

termination after floating

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1termination after floating Empty termination after floating Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:07 pm

alexx

Arresto Menor

me and my partner was placed on a floating status kasi they will have to look for another account to put us daw. the following weak of being floating, they served us with NTE with terminable offenses like insubordination and couple of grounds for overbreak. their only basis was the badge in and badge out of the doors. they said that kesyo may pattern daw ng tail gating and whatsoever. the badge in/out also counts for going to the pantry fr water, going to the locker, going to the restroom and going to the training room. they claim that we have a large minutes of lost hours bec of over breaks daw. i demanded a copy of a cctv footage showing un sinasabi nila kc its unfair na materminate kme at gawing basis ung badge in/out kc it will also accumulate the in and out whenever you go and get water, check your phone or even going to the rest room or huddle. they ended up terminating me with the ground ng serious misconduct and fraud something. which is di ko tanggap. kasi i was able to answer and defend myself during admin hearing. i feel like bago p mag admin hearing parang gawa na ang decision. i filed for illegal dismissal sa nlrc a week after So as the others na tinerminate nila sa ibang account. since nauna sila tpos na 4th hearing nila and they said that the company is not willing to settle or reinstate. now im getting frustrated. i dont know what to do. i want to clear my record. ayoko magkarecord ng terminated.

2termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:10 pm

alexx

Arresto Menor

i badly need help. natatakot ako kasi company cla. im aware that they can fabricate documents and pag nakarating sa civil case to, its not about what you can present as evidence. its about kung sinung may magaling n lawyer. they refuse to give my rights to record my admin hearing but they have recorded it instead. i dont know what to do. im unemployed and afraid to apply anywhere kasi ung kawork ko dati napull out sya sa training bec they found out na he's terminated. im afraid that the same thing will happen to me.

3termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:34 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Hi alexx,

Nasa nlrc na ang case, so what is your question?

4termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:00 am

alexx

Arresto Menor

hi sir. kasi po ang sabi nung hr manager they are not willing to settle and sabi nila mag cocounter sue daw po sila saamin for false claim. kailangan ko na po ba kumuha ng abogado this time? i guess i need your expertise if dapat ko pa bang ipush. all im requesting is that linisin nila record ko if they dont want to reinstate me.

5termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

" kailangan ko na po ba kumuha ng abogado this time?" - no / not yet. let them file a counter suit before engaging in one

6termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:32 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

it's up to NLRC, sila maglalabas nang decision dyan.. so just wait.. tsaka hindi po civil case yan..

7termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:56 pm

alexx

Arresto Menor

sabi po kasi nung napagtanungan ko if hindi padin daw nagkasundo or manalo man sa nlrc, pwede daw po mag appeal ang company sa court? totoo po ba un? sabi kasi ng hr willing daw cla kahit makarating pa sa supreme court

8termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:57 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes pwede sila mag appeal. pag nag appeal sila ito ay laban sa nlrc at hindi sayo kaya hindi mo kelangan ng abogado. yun lang matatagalan talaga

9termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:44 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

karapatan nila yun kahit makaabot sa Supreme court.. gagastos nga lang sila..

10termination after floating Empty Re: termination after floating Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:24 pm

alexx

Arresto Menor

cge po maraming maraming salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum