Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Floating Status (Please Help)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Floating Status (Please Help) Empty Floating Status (Please Help) Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 am

orionbell

Arresto Menor

I'm a call center representative for almost 3 years and 4 moths to their company, last year October 2016 the account placed me on floating status, informing me that they need to transfer me to another account.

Until today I have not received any updates, but I send them emails and requesting for information of my status, they usually respond to me that they are working on it to transfer me to another account.

I receive basic pay even I don't go to work and just at home making myself available for more than 6 months of waiting. It's fine for the past few months but stuck at home and not being productive is something I'm not used to.

I'm scared of losing the job and they might force me to resign, Please help me what should I do in this situation.

Thank You

2Floating Status (Please Help) Empty Re: Floating Status (Please Help) Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:49 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if they force you to resign they have to give you separation pay. your lucky that you are getting paid while not having to work. other people on floating status do not get paid

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum