Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seeking assistance and enlightenment please

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

greimyaka

greimyaka
Arresto Menor

Hi! I'm working in a call center and was accused doing fraudulent act by my teammates.
Here's what happened:
It happened on a weekend after the coaching held by our QA, im about to go autoin to take calls again. On a sudden, i was called by one of the OMs of the account together with the OM im under cluster with. They said they want to talk to me in private. So i come with them having no idea at all. Inside the huddle room, this was how the OM asked me, "girl, why are you saving bans?",(not under her cluster), "boss im not saving any bans. And how can i save bans if no ways or means to save it?" i said. "girl fraud yang saving bans alam mo ba yon?", she said, "i know saving bans is a fraud act but how can you prove that im saving bans again boss, no ways on how to save it?" i said. Then she speeched, "kase girl, it was reported to us by an agent, di ba Kath, na youre saving bans? ano bang meron sa notepad mo?", "yes i have bans listed in my notepad and beside those were the amount i collected whether paid or future dated to track my collections for the day po." After that, she asked me to show my station. I unlocked and made her navigate and checked everything, even the resources were using in regards to the account were checked. They also took photos of it. Yes, they saw that i have notepad with bans and the amount collected. Then she said again, "oh! you're saving bans! this is fraud", "mam, im not saving bans because no ways for us to save it, as youd checked, save options in notepad was not visible at all means no ways to save it. And as ive said, im just tracking my collections po." "tsaka why are you using notepad eh bawal yan!" "mam, if thats the case na bawal pala gamitin ang notepad, then all of us were committing fraud because all stations here have notepad installed."
They asked me to go the huddle room again. "girl, i dont see any relevance why are you saving bans kahit na youre tracking your collections. Kasi girl fraud yan. it can affect the account, the clients and the company." "boss, again po, im not saving bans because no ways or means to save it. As you saw it, save options werent visible at all. Im just tracking my collections. We were instructed to track our collections day by day to check if we hit the metric and can do an action plan if failing to hit." "okay sige, you can now go back" she said and i asked "am i good to take calls?", "yes you may, and we will have it investigate muna."
Restday came. I called my supervisor to check about the incident. He said i was "off the phones" as instructed by OMs. On a friday dawn shift after restday, i assumed that "off the phones" means im prohibited to go to the production area. I called my supervisor and asked if there were papers issued by HR that im "off the phones". He said there is none was given to me, and asked if the director was there because i need assistance. He opted me to go at the prod area director's office. On my knowledge, it was already in her knowledge about what was happened. But it was not. She invited the HR personnel too to have it validate and to give a crystal understanding on both ends. She asked me to narrate what happened so i told them everything. I also mentioned that i was shocked and speechless because the OMs were accusing me that i committed fraud. I explained to them everything and asking if what will happen next. The director said "off the phones" is not a suspension just to clarify, its a step that you cant take calls now as we're investigating it, that i still report to work as usual as my normal shift, that i am paid even if im not into calls. I answered her its okay and undestable in my end about the incident. But i also want to have proof of concrete evidences that im guilty of it because its my name and reputation as an agent here is at stake. Given we dont have any black and white documents signed, im taking your word as an assurance on my end that incident will be investigated . HR personnel made it clear as well to me that im not suspended but i will not take calls for now as it was under investigations.

My questions are, what will i do if im not guilty of the accusations they are throwing. They did not asked me to pass a written explanation but the agent who told the OMs abt the incident passed a written explanation as the OMs instructed. Can i sue the agent and OMs on what they did to me? because im thinking about if i resign in future, it might affect my application to other center as they do background checks.

Asking for your kind assistance and enlightenment. Thank you.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

The fact that they have not yet issued a Notice To Explain (NTE) there is no active case against you. They are still investigating the submitted report of the agent if it has merits and go to a formal investigation. For now, the current situation, there will be no bad record on your 201 file.

greimyaka

greimyaka
Arresto Menor

Thanks. Noted on that. As claimed by my supervisor also that the statement of that OM "why are you using notepad eh bawal yan", he finds no grounds of violations were done because no capability to save any infos. Is defamation and libel applicable to them if ever ill bring this to legal if ever.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Which part of your conversation do you consider as "defamation and libel"?

greimyaka

greimyaka
Arresto Menor

The part of they dont have evidence if i did fraud act. Kung pagbabasehan naman kasi ang mga salita nila, dinidiin nila ako na may ginawa talagang fraud act

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

From what I see, they were asking you directly and it was done during the investigation on the case that was reported to them. They stated this to you on what should not be done and what possible offense that you made. In my opinion there is no statement that your superior made that intent to harm you or slander your reputation.

greimyaka

greimyaka
Arresto Menor

I know the consequences abt every offense have corrective actions. Ung statement nya na "why are you using notepad eh bawal yan", sinigaw nya un sa prod area which i think she should not as she can talk to me in private since kinausap naman na nila ko in private eh. Ung tipong naghhisterical cya para lang ipahiya ako sa madla. That's i found harm to my reputation. Pero i stand still that im not doing anything. Kung copy paste of bans is a fraud act, dapat pala lahat na cla. They even write it on papers mostly SMEs then they dont even trash the papers they used.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

IMO, I still do not see any defamation on her making that statement. Baka napa taas lang ang boses ng sinabi niya iyon and to remind you of that also, and also to remind everyone within hearing distance about such action.

Also kung alam mo na bawal ang pag gamit ng notepad, di mo na dapat ginagamit, no excuses. don't also point that everyone is doing it. Di porket ginagawa ng karamihan ang mali ay magiging tama.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

If i may chime in regarding your case.

ang depensa mo regarding the complaint against you is that hindi mo sinesave yung data since in the first place hindi enabled yung save feature sa notepad. however, yung fact na readily available yung data for your access nung chineck yung station mo means that you kept the data. hindi mo nga sya sinave as a file, pero available parin yung data for your access.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum