Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking for help :(

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seeking for help :( Empty seeking for help :( Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:16 pm

orange

Arresto Menor

Good Day Atty.

I am a woman in my mid-20’s and I have a bf who, as I later found out, was married. We met through chat and what started out as friendship turned into something else. We have already been together for about 5 months when I started receiving threats and insults from someone who claimed as his wife.

I immediately confronted him and he admitted, he is stuck in a failed marriage. He is still staying with them because of his 2 kids, but he and his wife are just civil. They don't talk, they just fight all the time and they are very problematic, according to him.

But I still replied to his wife once apologizing for the fact that I didn’t know of the situation and I said that I will break up with him. So as i promised, I broke up with him. I even changed my numbers so he could not contact me anymore. But since he knew where I lived, he started pursuing me again. At the start, I was rejecting him but I gave in again eventually.

He assured me that they have agreed to start working on their annulment, but proofs of this agreement are only verbal conversations and text messages.

We do not live together but we do have intimate moments. We have a few pictures of us together (decent) on his phone which the wife was able to take. I know that it is my mistake to give him a chance again. Now, the wife is already threatening to sue me, to ruin my life and my career. I am very scared.

I would just like to know, given the circumstances,
1. Is there any case that she could file against me?
2. Could I be imprisoned?
3. Blacklisted or not cleared from NBI?

I am really going to end it this time, but I'm just afraid that it might be too late. I hope that you could help me Atty.

Thank you.

2seeking for help :( Empty Re: seeking for help :( Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm

attyLLL

wife can file civil case for damages against you or try a concubinage case. if it passes preliminary investigation, then you a warrant may be issued against you and have an nbi record.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum