Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need enlightenment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need enlightenment Empty need enlightenment Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:14 pm

mck0101

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.
My brother was accused of ra 7610 section 5 year 2012. He appeared 2 PI but complainant did not appear. Then reopend the case jan.2013. He appeared 2 times but complainant did not appear. As per the fiscal " for resolution na to wala na to" pero we were suprised we received resolution last jan 27 2015. Dire direcho na may warrant n pala jan 28 nkulong sya.ngsurety bond lng kmi nakalabs sya kinabukasn. As per the police tita daw ng complainant ng bata ngfollowup. It confuses us kasi if they were really interstd bkit ang tagal. Besides nung last punta brother kl sa fiscal hiningian sya 60k pr mdismiss. Di nmin inintindi kasi wl kmi pera. Then ayun fiscal n ngakyat sa rtc. Panu po ba ito?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum