Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was I terminated illegally? . Need your enlightenment guys. Thanks!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kianms

Arresto Menor

Good Day Sir/Maam, I would like to be enlightened on what happened to me just recently , I was hired  by this company on may 31 , 2014 and trained for several days and on june 20 I started my probationary period that will last up to 6 months and then on september a new HR manager Came in and started evaluating us all.  and then this happened   . last october 6 the HR head texted me and said that ill be pulled out of my work and we will be having a talk tuesday afternoon . so i followed the HR head and came to the office at afternoon and to my surprise i was Served a termination of the contract for the reason i didnt passed the said "evaluation" which i find really ridiculous for in my knowledge and my Co-worker's eyes i'm doing good or even exceeding the standards they had given me and if given the chance i can answer every comment they made against me but i wasn't given the chance for the termination paper was effective that day. and by the way the person who evaluated me is my supervisor whom im not in good terms with ,  we didnt have a fight or misunderstanding it's just that we really not get along for his attitude in the workplace is very unprofessional.What can i do? I badly need your advices sir/maam . is it right that they terminated me for the reason that i didn't passed my supervisor's standards even if my probationary status is still not finished for i thought after the 6th month that they would release my evaluation  and is it even right to terminate me with the reason's i and my co-workers find very unreasonable and shallow. and i have another question does the no work no pay apply even on a regular holiday? . Thanks in advance to the good people of this Site. more power to you guys and Hoping for your reply. Thanks and God bless!

karl704

Reclusion Temporal

You have a security of tenure during that entire 6 month probationary period, thus you are considered illegally dismissed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum